|When:||Back to Calendar March 30, 2013 (all-day)|
- Overall, Runner-Up, Masters and Age Group Awards
- Fun, Festive Course
- Tech Shirt to all pre-registered Runners (guaranteed to all 5k/10k participants who pre-register by MARCH 23rd, 2013)
- Post-race Party at Mango’s with complimentary beer from 3rd Wave Brewing Co. & full breakfast. This year we’ll be featuring a chili cook-off from your favorite local restaurants
- Live music throughout the race course, Palooza Plaza with Face Painters, music, magicians, artist, games and more!
- A perfect way to start the Spring Season
- 2012 was a sellout event, so register early!
- Finish Oceanfront on the Bethany Beach Boardwalk
- Finishing medals (10K participants only)
Learn more about our
Guest Bartending Event
Guest Bartending Event
Start: Garfield Pkwy & Atlantic Ave, Downtown Bethany Beach, Delaware
Finish: Bethany Beach Boardwalk at the Bandstand
Friday, March 29, 2013
- 1pm – 5pm: Packet Pick-up at Mango’s Bethany Beach
Saturday, March 30, 2013
- 7-7:45am: There will be no registration at Packet Pick Up or Day of. This race will sell out.
- 7:50am: Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting
- 8am: Bunny Palooza 10K Start – Garfield Pkwy & Atlantic Ave
- 8:20am: Bunny Palooza 5K Start – Garfield Pkwy & Atlantic Ave
- 8:45am-10:30am: Post Race party at Mango’s, Garfield Pkwy & Bethany Boardwalk
- 10am: Awards Presentation – Awards must be picked up at the presentation. We do not ship awards.
5k & 10k Awards are as follows:
- 1st, 2nd place overall male
- 1st, 2nd place overall female
- 1st Master male & female
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place age group male
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place age group female
Age groups are as follows:
5k Run: under 10 • 10 – 14 • 15 – 19 • 20 – 29 • 30 – 39 • 40 – 49 • 50 – 59 • 60 – 69 • 70+
10k Run: under 16 • 16 – 19 • 20 – 29 • 30 – 39 • 40 – 49 • 50 – 59 • 60 – 69 • 70+
Race Policy & Information:
- Rain or shine event.
- Walkers permitted in 5k only.
- Dogs and Owners permitted in 5k only.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times. No recoil type leashes permitted in the 5k Race.
- Dogs and Owners, Walkers and Strollers must start at the back of the 5k field.
- Please have “doggy doo doo” bags with you on the run. All messes must be cleaned up.
- No dogs allowed in Mango’s for packet pickup or post race party.
- 10k Runners must be able to maintain at least a 12 min/mile pace for the first two miles or the race.
- Event Tech Shirts and Goodie Bags are guaranteed only to those who pre-register prior to March 23rd
*Only those 21 and over will be served alcohol.