April 19, 2014 all-day
$35 - 5k; $40 - 10k
- Overall, Runner-Up, Masters and Age Group Awards
- Fun, Festive Course
- Tech Shirt to all pre-registered Runners (guaranteed to all 5k/10k participants who pre-register by a certain date)
- Music Pre and Post race brought to you by DJ Padraig!
- Post-race Party
- Live music throughout the race course, Palooza Plaza with Face Painters, music, magicians, artist, games and more!
- A perfect way to start the Spring Season
- Finish Oceanfront on the Bethany Beach Boardwalk
- Finishing medals (10K participants only)
Start: Garfield Pkwy & Atlantic Ave, Downtown Bethany Beach, Delaware
Finish: Bethany Beach Boardwalk at the Bandstand
Thursday, January 2, 2014
- Pre-Registration Opens
Friday, April 18, 2014
- 1pm – 5pm: Packet Pick-up at Mango’s Bethany Beach
Saturday, April 19, 2014
- 7:30-8:10am: There will be no registration at Packet Pick Up or Day of. This race will sell out.
- 8:20am: Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting
- 8:30am: Bunny Palooza 10K Start – Garfield Pkwy & Atlantic Ave
- 9:30am: Bunny Palooza 5K Start – Garfield Pkwy & Atlantic Ave
- 9:30am-1:00pm: Post Race party at Mango’s, Garfield Pkwy & Bethany Boardwalk
- 10:30am: Awards Presentation – Awards must be picked up at the presentation. We do not ship awards.
5k & 10k Awards are as follows:
- 1st, 2nd place overall male
- 1st, 2nd place overall female
- 1st Master male & female (Masters are 40+)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place age group male
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place age group female
Age groups are as follows:
5k Run: 9 & under • 10 – 14 • 15 – 19 • 20 – 29 • 30 – 39 • 40 – 49 • 50 – 59 • 60 – 69 • 70+
10k Run: 15 & under • 16 – 19 • 20 – 29 • 30 – 39 • 40 – 49 • 50 – 59 • 60 – 69 • 70+
Race Policy & Information:
- Rain or shine event.
- Walkers permitted in 5k only.
- No Dogs permitted in either race.
- Walkers and Strollers must start at the back of the 5k field.
- 10k Runners must be able to maintain at least a 12 min/mile pace for the first two miles or the race.
- Event Tech Shirts and Goodie Bags are guaranteed only to those who pre-register prior to April 11th
*Only those 21 and over will be served alcohol.