Online registration closes Wednesday, April 1st at noon. Onsite registration at packet pick up from 12-4 pm at Mango’s on Friday.
- Overall, Runner-Up, Masters and Age Group Awards
- Fun, Festive Course
- Tech Shirts to all pre-registered Runners (guaranteed to all 5k/10k participants who pre-register by March 18, 2015)
- Music Pre and Post race brought to you by DJ Bump!
- Pre-race Warm up with local Zumba instructor, Kristina Isom!
- Post-race Party
- Live music throughout the race course, Palooza Plaza with music, crafts, games and more!
- A perfect way to start the Spring Season
- Finish Oceanfront on the Bethany Beach Boardwalk
- Finishing medals (10K participants only)
Start: Parkwood Street & Atlantic Ave, Downtown Bethany Beach, Delaware
Finish: Bethany Beach Boardwalk at the Bandstand
Friday, January 2, 2015
- Pre-Registration Opens
Friday, April 3, 2015
- 12pm – 4pm: Packet Pick-up and Onsite Registration at Mango’s Bethany Beach
Saturday, April 4, 2015
- 7:15-9:15am: Packet Pick Up, Zumba warm up (7:15 am – 8:15 am for 10k and 7:15 am – 9:15 am for 5K)
- 8:20am: Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting for 10K runners at the starting line
- 8:30am: Bunny Palooza 10K Start – Parkwood Street & Atlantic Ave
- 9:20am: Mandatory Pre-Race Meeting for 5K runners and walkers at the starting line
- 9:30am: Bunny Palooza 5K Start – Parkwood Street & Atlantic Ave
- 9:00am-11:00am: Post Race party at Mango’s, Garfield Pkwy & Bethany Boardwalk
- 11:00am: Awards Presentation – Awards must be picked up at the presentation. We do not ship awards.
5k & 10k Awards are as follows:
- 1st, 2nd place overall male
- 1st, 2nd place overall female
- 1st Master male & female (Masters are 40+)
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place age group male
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd place age group female
Age groups are as follows:
5k Run: 9 & under • 10 – 14 • 15 – 19 • 20 – 29 • 30 – 39 • 40 – 49 • 50 – 59 • 60 – 69 • 70+
10k Run: 15 & under • 16 – 19 • 20 – 29 • 30 – 39 • 40 – 49 • 50 – 59 • 60 – 69 • 70+
Race Policy & Information:
- Rain or shine event.
- Walkers permitted in 5k only.
- No Dogs permitted in either race.
- Walkers and Strollers must start at the back of the 5k field.
- 10k Runners must be able to maintain at least a 12 min/mile pace for the first two miles or the race.
- Event Tech Shirts are guaranteed only to those who pre-register prior to March 18th
*Only those 21 and over will be served alcohol.